Last Updated on September 14, 2022 by Danielle McDonald
It is an honor that you reached out to Northern Virginia Family Service. As everyone confronts the unprecedented COVID-19 health crisis, this institution is determined to help all of the neighbors today as well as tomorrow.
Did you have a look at the Holli Fund Grant Application?
For information and assistance regarding the acquisition of a COVID-19 vaccination or transportation, please contact:
- Vaccinate Virginia: Information about where children 5 years and older can receive vaccines. This website is also available in Spanish and English.
Are you interested in more Free Money Grants and Government Grants for Individuals?
Although, they are currently unable to accept applications for emergency assistance, there are two options you may consider:
- They offer Crisis Intake & Referral and Crisis Case Management for families and individuals affected by COVID-19. This also includes those who need assistance in navigating the available resources. You can find more information in English or Spanish.
- Loudoun County residents also have the option Pay It Forward program. This is an emergency loan program that offers an affordable interest rate and generous loan repayment schedule. Details can be found in English or Spanish.
Please contact the County resources in your area if you require immediate financial or other assistance.
You should also take a look at the El Paso Food and Beverage Workers Fund.
- City of Alexandria – 703-746-4988
- Arlington County – 703-228-7999
- City of Fairfax – 703-385-7800
- Fairfax County – 703-267-3511
- City of Falls Church – 703-248-5005
- Loudoun County – 703-737-8300
- City of Manassas – 703-361-8277
- Prince William County – 703-872-7759
- City of Manassas Park – 703-335-8880