Last Updated on August 21, 2023 by Hannah Stevens
Friend’s Rescued Animal Network is a 501(C)3 organization dedicated to the well-being and health of animals.
You can also take a look at the pet grants from all the other states.
About Friend’s Rescued Animal Network
In August 2006, the Friend’s Rescued Animal Network (FRAN Fund) was established in memory of the founder’s mother. In 2001, she died and was the one who inspired them to love animals with a passion.
They are a small group dedicated to the welfare and health of companion animals by giving them:
- Foster Homes
- Grants – providing families financial assistance for specialty and emergency care.
- Assistance with veterinary care for rescues in the area
These are done to protect and enhance the lives of pets.
What You Can Do To Help
- You can donate to the FRAN Fund, a 501(c)3 foundation, by sending a check to P.O. Box 2247 Elizabeth, CO 80107 or using PayPal. Donate here.
- Give an unwanted pet a FOSTER HOME.
- You may also donate blankets, towels, blankets, kennels, blankets, treats and toys.
- Adopt an animal that has been rescued.
- You can commission a painting from Susan Becker. Please visit her website http://BecketPaints.com, or send an email to her directly at [email protected]
* A portion of the commission goes directly to the FRAN fund.