Last Updated on August 9, 2022 by Danielle McDonald
Did you read about the Nonprofit Grants in Alaska?
Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
The mission of this organization is to unify, strengthen, and assist Arizona’s non-profit sector.
They envision Arizona as a place where all non-profits are valued, empowered, and thriving.
The Alliance has over 800 members, and amplifies the voice of nonprofits. It also connects nonprofits to the community, and increases the impact of non-profit missions.
They assist nonprofits in achieving their goals through:
- Training and information about the best practices
- Access to funding research
- Support for collaboration
- Leadership support
The organization amplifies the voices of nonprofits by:
- Representing them before the state legislature, and with state agencies
- Rallying them on national and state issues
They connect non-profits to the community:
- Providing community education to increase awareness and knowledge
- Overseeing the Arizona Gives Day annual campaign
You can also check out the Nonprofit Grants in California.
333 E Osborn Road
You can read more about Nonprofit Grants to Start a Nonprofit on the dedicated page for that information.