Last Updated on August 9, 2022 by Danielle McDonald
Did you read about the Nonprofit Grants in Connecticut?
Delaware Alliance for Nonprofit Advancement
DANA, a nonprofit organization established 28 years ago, exists to support and serve other Delaware nonprofits. Over the last few years, they have undergone a major revitalization. This includes restructuring the board, growing the staff, and creating a new strategic plan. The plan focuses on three key areas: Skills Leadership (which also includes the special focus on governance consulting), Voice Leadership, and Information Leadership.
DANA’s vision for Delawareans is to improve their quality of life because nonprofits deliver their mission more efficiently and effectively.
- All 3 counties offer discounted training classes
- Online courses for nonprofits
- Consulting programs for members only
- Annual Conference fee is discounted
- Voting at the Annual Meeting
- Eligible for Standards for Excellence® certification
- FREE receptions for members
- Public policy representation in Dover
- Posts on social media about your company and events
- Organizations included on the DANA website
- All staff have access to the DANA online community
- FREE job postings on DANA Website
- Access to course scholarships with Wilmington University
- Coaching and networking
- And a lot more!
You can also check out the Nonprofit Grants in District of Columbia.
100 W 10th Street
You can read more about Nonprofit Grants to Start a Nonprofit on the dedicated page for that information.