Last Updated on August 9, 2022 by Danielle McDonald
Did you read about the Nonprofit Grants in Maine?
Maryland Nonprofits has been working for the development of a strong and effective nonprofit sector in Maryland for more than 25 years. The Maryland Nonprofits is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization, and a statewide membership association. Their membership includes nonprofits, businesses serving nonprofits, government agencies, students, and individuals.
Members receive access to educational resources, discounted workshops and conferences, discounts on products and services, such as background checks and liability insurance, representation on Capitol Hill and Annapolis regarding the common public policy priorities for Maryland’s nonprofit sector.
Maryland Nonprofits supports the nonprofit sector through:
- Leading public policy advocacy, raising the collective voice for needed investment, transparency in government, and community empowerment
- Increasing the voice of the nonprofit sector in support of the causes and people that nonprofits serve
- Growing the resources for the non-profit sector
- Running a research about the non-profit sector
- Operating the national Standards for Excellence program that offers educational programs, resource materials, and accreditation of nonprofits to meet the highest standards of ethics and accountability.
You can also check out the Nonprofit Grants in Massachusetts.
1500 Union Ave
You can read more about Nonprofit Grants to Start a Nonprofit on the dedicated page for that information.