Last Updated on August 22, 2023 by Hannah Stevens
Did you read about the Nonprofit Grants in South Carolina?
Tennessee Nonprofit Allies
Tennessee has two Nonprofit Allies that are members of our network. Below is more information on these Allies.
Center for Nonprofit Management (CNM) increases the impact of nonprofits and their partners. It accomplishes this through business advisory programs and services, such as education, consulting, peer-to-peer learning opportunities, and special events. CNM was established in 1992, and it was originally a program of the United Way. It serves as a multi-faceted resource for staff and leaders of nonprofit organizations. For 35 years, it has been helping nonprofits to build and sustain successful business models in order to strengthen their organizational backbone and increase their impact.
37 Peabody Street Suite 201
Nashville, TN 37210
Phone: (615) 259-0100
Momentum Nonprofit Partners was created to increase the momentum in the nonprofit sector in order to drive sustainable, equitable, and measurable change. They are driven by their vision to create a Memphis where all nonprofits have equal access to the table, so everyone can work together to solve community problems. They believe that when nonprofits improve, the community improves. The organization is inclusive, values diversity, and is accessible to all. The membership with Momentum is available to established local nonprofit organizations. It also includes a wide variety of benefits, such as access to forms and templates from The Standards of Excellence.
Our Guiding Principles
- They believe that when nonprofits improve, the community improves.
- Remarkable people with talent are able to produce remarkable results.
- The organization is inclusive, value diversity, and accessible to all voices.
- To achieve the greatest impact, they emphasize continuous improvement and accountability.
- Every action should promote equity and justice.
- The needs of the community, nonprofits, and Memphis push their daily work and long-term vision.
- As a means of advancing their mission, they collaborate, convene, and partner.
- They challenge and interrupt entrenched thinking in order to bring about positive change.
630 S Cooper Street
You can read more about Nonprofit Grants to Start a Nonprofit on the dedicated page for that information.