PCUN Oregon Worker Relief Fund

Last Updated on August 22, 2023 by Hannah Stevens


To apply for temporary financial relief through the Oregon Worker Relief Fund, contact a Community Navigator today!

Did you have a look at the Public Utility Commission: Oregon Lifeline?

Two types of workers can apply for emergency worker assistance. Please apply if you are:

  • an undocumented worker in any sector, which have lost their wages because of COVID-19
  • a farmworker with COVID-19 needs and must quarantine (applies for documents and undocumented), but requires financial assistance to get time off work

Are you interested in more Free Money Grants and Government Grants for Individuals?

Application Process 

A Navigator will assist you in filling out a brief application over the telephone. And, if you are eligible for the aid, the OWRF can send you payment via mobile payment or check.

Step 1: Call the hotline 1-888-274-79292 for your application. The operation hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Monday through Friday.

Step 2: When you call, instructions will be given.

Step 3: A navigator will begin your navigation within 2-5 days. He or she will contact you to complete the process. You can also locate a navigator when you visit the official website if you are not located in the Mid-Willamette Valley.

Don’t forget to check out the Rent, Mortgage and Utility Assistance – Kno-Ho-Co-Ashland Community Action Commission.